Worship Times and Styles...
...Praising God in Community
Four Ways to Wake Your Soul Every Sunday
Holy Communion (Eucharist) and child care are available at all three worship services.
8:00 - "Contemplation" WorshipDefinitely earlier, less music, quieter, more intimate, shorter and smaller by design.
9:00 - "Traditional Blend" WorshipThe best of Lutheran liturgy from our rich heritage. Big sound, done well, adult choir and baptismal celebration.
10:15 - "LIFE Passages" Discipleship HourTime to take your thoughts and wanderings and curiosity a bit further and deeper:
- Classes for every age in grade school and preschool
- Ever-changing topics for adults to explore as disciples of Christ
- ONEbody, a Christian journey for high school lives
- Adult discipleship forums, a new one every month
11:15 - "crossCurrent" WorshipThis worship service rocks. Incorporates all the great elements of Lutheran worship... but turned up a bit louder and less expected. Fresh music, twist on readings and sacraments... less traditional methods designed to stir the soul and energize the Lord of Life community and reach out to others. It's casual, but rich with Christ.
More Than Just Sundays...
During the school year (September-May), Wednesday nights are hopping at Lord of Life.
- Choir rehearsals
- Wednesday Affirmation of Baptism classes (Confirmation)
- Wednesday ONEbody (High School Youth)
- Lenten Services - Ash Wednesday to Holy Week