|Ministry Title:||Exploring Lord of Life Facilitators|
|Ministry Leaders:||Schelley Pierce|
|Ministry Purpose:||In order to reach people with the love of Jesus Christ, the Exploring Lord of Life Facilitators ministry works closely with Connect Team Leader, Exploring Lord of Life Class Team Presenters, and prospective new members.
1. Plan sessions keeping them fresh and relevant.
2. Set up and tear down for scheduled sessions (including chairs, posters, coffee & cookies, and needed class supplies)
2. Introduce class participants to class leaders and open sessions with prayer
3. Lead/assist with inclusion activities
4. Provide information for class participants
5. Collect information from new members for church office
6. Assist with coordinating plans for Welcome Sunday
|Number of people needed:||4|
|This ministry relates to:||Connect Team|
|This ministry meets:||3-5 times a year; either in one 3 hour block, or two 1.5 hour blocks of time.|
|Training provided:||No official training. Direction and support provided by Connect Team Leader and Office Assistant.|
|Time Commitment:||4 hours per session and 2 or 3 planning meetings annually which happen in person and/or "on line".|
|Spiritual gifts that are useful, but not limited to:||administration, hospitality, leadership, prayer, service, understanding|